You must be signed in to print this content
Grilled Kale Salad with Roasted Sungolds and Avocado
Giada De Laurentiis
- This recipe originally appeared on Giada on the Beach. Episode: Farmers Market Lunch.
- Whisk together the Parmesan, lemon juice, 3 tablespoons olive oil and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Heat a grill or grill pan to high.
- On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the tomatoes with 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/3 teaspoon salt and the red pepper flakes. Transfer to the oven and roast until golden brown and wrinkled, about 30 minutes. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, place the curly kale leaves directly on the hot grill. Grill for about 1 minute per side, until wilted and charred. Remove to a cutting board, chop into bite-size pieces and add to the bowl with the dressing. Add the raw Tuscan kale, avocado, almonds and tomatoes to the bowl, toss to coat.
- Nutrition Serving Size
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 12 grams
- 12 grams
- 19 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 5 grams
- 13 milligrams
- 504 milligrams
- 8 grams
- 3 grams