Italian Baked Goat Cheese Dip
Giada De Laurentiis
1 (12- ounce) container marinated artichoke hearts, drained
1/3 cup chopped marinated sundried tomatoes, drained
1/3 cup chopped pitted olives, such as Leccino or Kalamata
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, from 1 lemon
- 1 (8-ounce) log of fresh goat cheese
1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
2 tablespoons olive oil
- crostini, chips or crackers
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- In an 8 in baking dish combine the artichoke hearts, sundried tomatoes, kalamata olives, basil and lemon zest. Stir to combine.
Slice the goat cheese into 1-inch rounds and nestle them on top of the relish. Sprinkle the cheese with the oregano and drizzle it with the olive oil. Bake the cheese until very soft and warmed through, about 10 minutes. Using a fork, mash everything together into a dip. Serve with crostini, chips or crackers for scooping.