Grilled Halibut with Italian Olive Relish
Giada De Laurentiis
1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 2 cloves garlic (smashed and peeled)
- 1/3 cup pitted mixed olives (chopped)
- 1/4 cup teardrop tomatoes (halved)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- Four 6-ounce skinless halibut fillets
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
2 teaspoons olive oil
For The Relish:
For The Fish:
- This recipe originally appeared on Giada on the Beach. Episode: Italian Surf 'n' Turf.
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium high.
- For the sauce: Put the olive oil, butter, anchovy paste, garlic and olives in a small skillet. Warm over medium heat until the butter is melted and the sauce is gently simmering, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the tomatoes and parsley.
- For the fish: Sprinkle the halibut fillets on both sides with the salt and drizzle with the olive oil. Grill until grill-marked and opaque throughout, about 4 minutes per side.
- Transfer the fish to a serving platter and spoon the bagna cauda over the top.