Espresso Martini Affogato
- 1 small scoop vanilla or chocolate gelato
- 1 ounce vodka
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) fresh espresso
- Cocoa powder, for garnishing, if desired
Espresso beans, for garnishing, if desired
- Add one scoop of gelato to a martini glass.
- Meanwhile, to a cocktail shaker, add the vodka, espresso and ice. Shake vigorously for about 30 seconds. Strain the mixture directly onto the gelato in the martini glass.
Dust with cocoa powder and decorate with espresso beans if desired. Serve with a spoon or drink stirrer to mix in the gelato.