Burrata with Corn and Peaches
Giada De Laurentiis
- 2 ears of corn (cooked and cooled)
- 1 teaspoon plus 3 tablespoons fruity extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 ball burrata cheese
- 2 medium peaches or 4 donut peaches (pitted and cut into chunks)
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- Fleur de sel
- Handful of basil leaves (torn)
- Slice the corn kernels off the cob. Heat 1 teaspoon of the olive oil in a large skillet. Add the corn and toss and stir over medium-high heat until the kernels are golden and getting a little bit of a char, then remove from the heat.
- Put the burrata in a serving bowl and break it open with a spoon. Scatter the peaches and corn on top, then drizzle with the remaining 3 tablespoons of olive oil, the vinegar. Sprinkle with the fleur de sel. Scatter the basil leaves on top and serve.