Lady Bug Pops
Giada De Laurentiis
- 1 pound medium strawberries (hulled and quartered (about 4 cups))
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (from 1/2 a large lemon)
2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup blueberries (4 ounces)
- Special equipment: 1 to 2 ice cube trays (lollipop sticks)
- In a blender, puree the strawberries, orange juice, lemon juice, and honey together until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cube tray. Place the blueberries in each ice cube cup. Freeze for 1 hour. Insert a lollipop stick into each cup and freeze another 4 to 5 hours until firm. Twist the ice cube trays to remove the ice pops and serve.