Photo Credit: Elizabeth Newman
This isn’t your average chocolate fondue! Nutella and hazelnut liquor add some nutty sweetness that takes it to the next level. You can use anything to dip into it, from fruit to squares of pound cake or even pretzels!
Nutella Chocolate-Hazelnut Fondue
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chocolate-hazelnut spread
- One 12-ounce bag semisweet chocolate chips such as Guittard 55-percent
- 1/2 cup hazelnut liqueur such as Frangelico
- Serving suggestions: strawberries biscotti, banana pieces and pound cake squares, for dipping
- Bring the heavy cream to a simmer over medium heat in a small saucepan. Place the hazelnut spread and chocolate chips in a heatproof bowl. Pour the heavy cream over the chocolate and allow to sit for 30 seconds. Whisk together until smooth. Add the liqueur and continue to whisk until incorporated.
- Serve with an assortment of fruit and cookies for dipping.