You must be signed in to print this content
BLT Pasta Salad
2 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 ounces pancetta, diced into ¼” cubes
- 1 pound pasta such as Nodi Marini, cooked, drained and cooled to room temperature
- 1 5-ounce bag or container of baby arugula (about 5 packed cups) roughly chopped
- 3 cups (1 pound) cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
2 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon Calabrian chili paste
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped dill
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
For The Pasta Salad:
For The Dressing:
- In a small skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the pancetta and cook, stirring often until browned, about 6 to 8 minutes. Drain on paper towels and set aside.
- Meanwhile, mix up the dressing. In a large serving bowl, add the apple cider vinegar, whole grain mustard, honey, Calabrian chili paste, salt and dill. Whisk together until smooth and combined. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil while whisking to create a creamy emulsified dressing.
- To the large serving bowl with the dressing, add the pasta, chopped arugula, tomatoes, and the cooked pancetta. Toss together to combine. Serve room temperature or cold.