You must be signed in to print this content
Summer Corn And Spicy Sausage Pizza
The Giadzy Kitchen
- 1 pound pizza dough, (Giada’s recipe or storebought)
¾ cup pizza sauce
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella, (torn)
- ½ pound spicy Italian sausage, (cooked and crumbled)
- 1 ear of sweet yellow corn, (sliced off the cob)
- 1 cup arugula
- ¼ cup fresh basil, (torn)
Olive oil and red pepper flakes for finishing, (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F.
- Dust a rimmed baking sheet lightly with flour. Place the pizza dough on the flour and gently stretch and form the dough into a 12 by 13-inch oval using your fingertips. Spread the sauce over the dough and top with the torn mozzarella. Sprinkle the sausage and corn evenly over the crust.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and cook for 10-12 minutes, until the crust appears fully cooked. Set the oven to broil and cook for an additional 1-3 minutes, until the crust turns a deep golden brown. Be careful to not burn the crust.
- Remove the pizza from the oven to a cutting board and top with fresh arugula and basil. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with pepper flakes, if using. Slice into wedges and serve.
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 58 grams
- 24 grams
- 28 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 11 grams
- 65 milligrams
- 1654 milligrams
- 2 grams
- 9 grams