Spicy Game Day Dip
Giada De Laurentiis
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic (smashed)
- Kosher salt
- 1 cup full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1 tablespoon zaatar spice
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- Serving suggestions: crumbled halva (extra-virgin olive oil and flaky sea salt)
- This recipe originally appeared on Giada Entertains. Episode: Big Game Bar Hop.
- Place the lemon juice, garlic and 3/4 teaspoon salt in a food processor and pulse until the garlic is finely minced. Add the yogurt, tahini, zaatar, red pepper flakes and thyme, puree until smooth.
- Transfer the dip to a bowl and, if desired, serve garnished with halva, a drizzle of olive oil and some flaky sea salt.