Sheet Pan Parmesan Shrimp and Veggies
Giada De Laurentiis
- 1 small head broccoli (cut in to 1 inch florets)
- 1 red onion (cut into 1 inch dice)
- 1/2 medium cauliflower (cut into 1 inch florets)
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes (halved if large)
- 1/4 cup olive oil (divided)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt (divided)
- 1 pound large shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest (from 1 lemon)
- Lemon wedges (to serve)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a large bowl mix together the broccoli, onion, cauliflower, tomatoes, 3 tablespoons olive oil and 1 teaspoon salt. Spread on a rimmed baking sheet and roast for 15minutes or until cooked through and just beginning to brown.
- Meanwhile, add the shrimp, parmesan, oregano, the remaining tablespoon of oil and 1/2 teaspoon salt to the same bowl that was used for the vegetables. Toss well to coat evenly in the cheese and oregano. Remove the vegetables from the oven and scatter the shrimp on top. Stir gently to combine. Return to the oven for 8 minutes or until the shrimps are pink and cooked through. Grate the lemon zest over the mixture and toss to combine. Serve with lemon wedges for squeezing.