Roasted Cauliflower with Capers and Almonds
Giada De Laurentiis
- 1 head of cauliflower (cut into 1-inch florets)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons capers (chopped)
⅓ cup flat-leaf parsley leaves (chopped)
¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup sliced almonds (toasted)
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. In a medium bowl toss together the cauliflower, olive oil, and salt. Spread the mixture on a baking sheet and roast for 15 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- In another medium bowl, mix together the capers, parsley, pepper flakes, and almonds. Set aside.
- Remove the cauliflower from the oven and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese. Toss and return to the oven for an additional 5 minutes.
- With a spatula, scrape the bottom of the pan to release any of the good, browned cheese that may be sticking. Add the roasted cauliflower to the caper mixture and mix gently. Serve warm.
- Nutrition Serving Size
- per serving
- 9 grams
- 6 grams
- 11 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 2 grams
- 3 milligrams
- 374 milligrams
- 4 grams
- 3 grams