Italian Hot Brown Crostini
Giada De Laurentiis
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil
3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts (toasted)
- 4 leave basil (torn)
- 12 crostini
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 ounces leftover roast turkey (shaved thin)
- 1/4 cup turkey or chicken gravy (warmed)
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
For the Pesto:
For the Crostini:
- This recipe originally appeared on Giada's Holiday Handbook. Episode: That's a Wrap! Party.
- Preheat the broiler.
- For the pesto: Combine the sun-dried tomatoes, olive oil, Parmesan, pine nuts and basil in a food processor. Pulse until the mixture forms a coarse paste.
- For the crostini: Spread the crostini with the mustard. Top with the turkey, then spoon over the gravy, followed by the pesto. Sprinkle with the Parmesan.
- Broil until golden brown and bubbling, 2 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.