You must be signed in to print this content
Giada De Laurentiis
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons frozen cranberries
- Two 1-inch snips of rosemary (plus 2 sprigs, for garnish, optional)
- 1/2 cup bourbon (such as Woodford Reserve)
- 2 orange twists
- This recipe originally appeared on Giada's Holiday Handbook. Episode: That's a Wrap! Party.
- Muddle the sugar, cranberries and rosemary in a cocktail shaker until crushed and bruised. Add the bourbon and some ice. Shake for 1 minute.
- Empty the contents of the shaker into 2 rocks glasses. Garnish each with an orange twist and a rosemary sprig, if desired.
- Nutrition Serving Size
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 7 grams
- 2 milligrams
- 1 grams
- 5 grams