You must be signed in to print this content
Chocolate-Hazelnut Drop Cookies
Giada De Laurentiis
- 1 cup 2 sticks butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup plus 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
2 cups flour
1/2 cup chocolate-hazelnut spread (at room temperature
- Originally seen on: Giada At Home. Episode: Bake Sale.
- For the cookies: Place an oven rack in the center of the oven. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line 3 baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone liners. Set aside.
- In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the butter and sugar on high speed until light and fluffy, 2 to 3 minutes. Beat in the vanilla. With the machine running, gradually add the flour until incorporated. Beat in the chocolate-hazelnut spread. Using a small cookie scoop or a tablespoon, drop 12 balls of dough onto each baking sheet. Bake until the bottoms of the cookies flatten out slightly, 10 to 12 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Place 1 cup of powdered sugar in a medium bowl. In batches, roll the cookies in the sugar until coated. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
- Nutrition Serving Size
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 11 grams
- 1 grams
- 3 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 2 grams
- 6 milligrams
- 2 milligrams
- 6 grams