Photo Credit: Elizabeth Newman
These loaded parfaits have an addictingly sweet-and-salty granola as the star!
Coconut Yogurt Parfaits
- 1/2 cup plain coconut yogurt or 2% plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup maple and olive oil granola*
- 2 dates chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried cherries chopped
- 1/4 cup mixed fresh berries such as blueberries and raspberries
- Drizzle of honey optional
- In a parfait glass layer half the yogurt, half of the granola and all of the chopped dates and cherries. Top with the remaining yogurt, granola and berries. Drizzle with some local honey if desired.