Turkey Meatloaf with Feta and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Giada De Laurentiis
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, (chopped)
1/4 cup marinated sun-dried tomatoes, (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic, (minced, optional)
- 2 eggs, (at room temperature, lightly beaten)
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound ground turkey, (preferably dark meat)
- Place an oven rack in the center of the oven. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray a 9 by 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together the bread crumbs, parsley, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, if using, eggs, milk, feta, salt, and pepper. Add the turkey and gently stir to combine, being careful not to overwork the meat.
- Carefully pack the meat mixture into the prepared pan and bake until the internal temperature registers 165 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer, about 45 minutes. Remove from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board and slice. Put on a serving platter and serve.
- Nutrition Serving Size
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 9 grams
- 20 grams
- 11 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 4 grams
- 117 milligrams
- 287 milligrams
- 1 grams
- 2 grams