You must be signed in to print this content
Roasted Mushroom and Kale Pizzette
Giada De Laurentiis
- 8 ounces button mushrooms (stemmed and sliced)
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil (plus more for brushing and drizzling)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 ball (about 12 to 16 ounces store-bought pizza dough)
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 small bunch (about 4 leaves Tuscan kale, ribs removed and sliced into ribbons)
- 2 ounces Gorgonzola (crumbled)
- Place a rack in the center of an oven and preheat to 400°F. Toss the mushrooms with the olive oil and salt and roast on a parchment-lined baking sheet until they are golden brown, about 8 to 10 minutes. Set the mushrooms aside and increase the oven temperature to 475°F.
- Roll out the pizza dough to 1/4-inch thickness. Using a 3-inch round cookie cutter, cut out circles in the dough and transfer them to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Brush the dough circles lightly with olive oil.
- Place a teaspoon of mozzarella on each circle, then top with the mushrooms and kale, then the Gorgonzola. Drizzle a little more olive oil over each pizzette and bake until golden and bubbly, about 10 minutes. Arrange the pizzettes on a platter and serve immediately.