You must be signed in to print this content
Nodi Marini Pasta with Roasted Vegetables and Stracciatella
- 2 large yellow squash (roughly 1 ½ pounds), cut into ¼” thick half-moons
- 12 ounces green beans, trimmed and sliced into 2” pieces on a slight bias
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 pound Nodi Marini pasta
- 1 cup (8 ounces) stracciatella, or burrata torn into small pieces
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup fresh basil, torn
2 teaspoons Calabrian chili paste, or less depending on desired spice level
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Prepare a baking sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a large serving bowl, toss the squash, green beans, tomatoes, and garlic with the oil and salt. Transfer to the baking sheet pan and evenly arrange the vegetables. Roast until the vegetables are cooked and golden brown, about 25 to 30 minutes. Transfer the vegetables and any juices to the same large serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta to the boiling salted water and cook to al dente package instructions, about 12 minutes. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup of the pasta water.
- Add the pasta to the bowl with the veggies, and top with the Parmesan, chili paste, and the pasta water. Toss to combine. Dollop with stracciatella and basil, and serve.