Honey Nut Panna Cotta
Giada De Laurentiis
- One 1/4-ounce packet unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup amber honey
- 1 cup honey-flavored breakfast cereal (such as Honey Nut Cheerios)
- 1 1/2 cups full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 pint strawberries (hulled and quartered)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (1/2 lemon)
- This recipe originally appeared on Giada Entertains. Episode: Giada's Midnight Jam.
- Special equipment: eight 1/2-cup parfait glasses or ramekins
- Dissolve the gelatin in 2 tablespoons warm water and set aside to bloom.
- In a small skillet over medium heat, bring the gelatin mixture, cream, milk, cinnamon, vanilla, honey and cereal to a simmer. Remove from the heat and let steep for 5 minutes to marry the flavors.
- Place the yogurt in a large bowl. Strain the milk mixture over the yogurt and whisk to combine. Divide among eight 1/2-cup parfait glasses or ramekins and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Combine the strawberries, lemon juice and sugar in a small bowl, and let macerate while the panna cotta sets.
- Serve the panna cotta with the macerated berries.
- Nutrition Serving Size
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 23 grams
- 7 grams
- 15 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 9 grams
- 51 milligrams
- 71 milligrams
- 2 grams
- 17 grams