You must be signed in to print this content
Honey Dijon Chicken Thighs
Giada De Laurentiis
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup tamari soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried ground ginger
1 tablespoon honey (such as wildflower)
- 4 bone-in (skin on chicken leg and thigh pieces)
- 1/4 cup water
- To a 9 x 13 inch baking dish add the mustard, tamari, ginger and honey. Whisk well to combine. Add the chicken pieces and coat them evenly in the marinade ending with the skin side up. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 8.
- Remove the chicken dish from the refrigerator 30 minutes before roasting. Toss the chicken pieces again to coat well.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add the 1/4 cup water to the pan and swirl to combine. Place the pan in the oven and roast for 45 to 50 minutes, basting every 15 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 160 degrees F on a digital thermometer. Allow the chicken to rest for 10 minutes before serving. Serve with the reduced sauce.
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 6 grams
- 37 grams
- 16 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 5 grams
- 117 milligrams
- 1081 milligrams
- 1 grams
- 5 grams