- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 6 cups leftover cherry tomato linguine
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 12 ciliegine mozzarella cheese drained
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Brush a 12 cup muffin tin with olive oil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the leftover pasta, eggs and parmesan cheese. Divide the pasta mixture among the muffin tins twisting them as needed to form little nests in each muffin cup. Place one mozzarella ball in each of the nests. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until the edges are crispy and golden and the mozzarella is melted in the middle. Allow the nests to cool slightly before removing them from the pan. Serve warm or at room temperature.