Photo Credit: Elizabeth Newman
The one way to make s’mores even better: ice cream! Mixing super toasty marshmallows and mini chocolate chips into vanilla ice cream make this one of the tastiest sweet summer bites out there.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 10 whole graham crackers broken in half
- This recipe originally appeared on Giada on the Beach. Episode: Clam Bake.
- Preheat the broiler to high.
- Spray a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Spread the marshmallows on the baking sheet and broil until deep brown, about 30 seconds. Remove from the oven and set aside for 5 minutes to cool.
- In a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, beat the ice cream on medium-low speed until just soft. Add the toasted marshmallows and the chocolate chips and mix on low until just combined. Working quickly, scoop about 3 tablespoons of the ice cream mixture onto half of the graham crackers. Top with the remaining graham crackers and place in the freezer. Freeze until firm, at least 2 hours.