Pumpkin Spice Latte Popcorn
Giada De Laurentiis
- 7 cups popped plain or lightly salted popcorn
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted)
- 1 tablespoon packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- Put the popcorn in a large bowl. Stir together the butter, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and espresso powder in a small bowl.
- Drizzle the butter mixture over the popcorn and toss gently until combined. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container for up to 1 day.