Boozy Watermelon Popsicles
Giada De Laurentiis
- 1/2 3 pounds large watermelon, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup watermelon flavored 70 proof vodka (recommended: Smirnoff Twist of Watermelon* see Cook's Note)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- In a blender, combine the watermelon, sugar, and vodka. Blend until the mixture is smooth. Add the mint and pulse once to combine. Pour the mixture into the pop molds. Insert the wooden sticks all the way down the inside the molds. Freeze for at least 10 hours or preferably overnight.
- To unfreeze the ice pops, insert the molds in hot water for 5 to 10 seconds. Serve immediately.