Photo Credit: Elizabeth Newman
This classic flavor combo gets an extra kick of flavor from creamy almond butter, and some hearty texture from chia seeds!
Strawberry, Almond and Banana Smoothie
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened raw almond butter
- 1 ripe medium banana, peeled
- 1 tablespoon soaked chia seeds*
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut water chilled
- 1/2 cup ice
- Pinch of kosher salt
- To the pitcher of a blender add the strawberries, almond butter, banana, vanilla, chia seeds, coconut water, ice and salt. Blend on high for 1 minute or until smooth.