Photo Credit: Elizabeth Newman
This crispy halibut is made even better with a big-flavor relish starring olives, cherry tomatoes, garlic and anchovy paste.
Grilled Halibut with Italian Olive Relish
For The Relish:
For The Fish:
- Four 6-ounce skinless halibut fillets
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- This recipe originally appeared on Giada on the Beach. Episode: Italian Surf 'n' Turf.
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium high.
- For the sauce: Put the olive oil, butter, anchovy paste, garlic and olives in a small skillet. Warm over medium heat until the butter is melted and the sauce is gently simmering, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the tomatoes and parsley.
- For the fish: Sprinkle the halibut fillets on both sides with the salt and drizzle with the olive oil. Grill until grill-marked and opaque throughout, about 4 minutes per side.
- Transfer the fish to a serving platter and spoon the bagna cauda over the top.