Photo Credit: Elizabeth Newman
This nutrition-packed smoothie will leave you feeling amazing! Sweetness from fresh orange and the flavor of almond butter make this a seriously tasty green smoothie… promise!
Ginger Green Smoothie
- 2 cups chopped kale washed
- 1 ripe medium banana, peeled
- 1 small naval orange peeled
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened raw almond butter
- 1 1 inch piece ginger*, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon soaked chia seed*
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut water chilled
- 1 cup ice
- Pinch of kosher salt
- To a blender add the kale, banana, orange, almond butter, ginger, chia seeds, coconut water, ice and pinch of salt. Blend on high speed for 1 minute or until smooth.