Photo Credit: Elizabeth Newman
All the flavors of apple pie a la mode in a refreshing frosty treat.
Apple Pie Soda
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pint salted caramel ice cream
- 2 cup apple cider
- 2 cups club soda
- 16 apple slices for garnish optional
- The recipe was originally seen on Giada's Holiday Handbook. Episode: Christmas Sing A Long.
- Combine the heavy cream, sugar and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Using a hand mixer, beat on medium-high speed until soft peaks form, 2 to 3 minutes. Set aside.
- Divide the ice cream into 4 glasses. Top each glass with 1/2 cup apple cider and 1/2 cup club soda. Top each soda with a dollop of whipped cream and 4 apple slices, and serve.