You must be signed in to print this content
Burrata and Strawberry Bruschetta
Giada De Laurentiis
- Fifteen 1/4-inch slices baguette
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon clover honey
- 1/2 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 3/4 cup chopped strawberries
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- One 8-ounce ball burrata cheese (chilled)
- Originally seen on Giada In Italy. Episode: Goodnight, Florence.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Brush the baguette slices on both sides with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Place the slices on a rimmed baking sheet and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Bake for 10 minutes, rotating the baking sheet halfway through.
- In a medium bowl, combine the vinegar, honey, 1/2 teaspoon salt and the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, whisk until smooth and emulsified. Add the cherry tomatoes, strawberries and basil to the dressing, mix well to coat. Allow to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes to let the flavors marry.
- Drain the burrata and dry carefully. Using a fork, tear the burrata into small pieces. Place some burrata on each toast, being sure to get a little of the creamy center on each piece. Top with some of the tomato-strawberry mixture and drizzle with a touch of dressing.
- Nutrition Serving Size
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 7 grams
- 5 grams
- 9 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 3 grams
- 15 milligrams
- 160 milligrams
- 2 grams