You must be signed in to print this content
Strawberry-Basil Agua Fresca
Giada De Laurentiis
- 1 pound strawberries (hulled)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 large basil leaves (plus sprigs for garnish)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- As seen on: Giada Entertains, Episode 3. Party In The Kitchen.
- Add the strawberries, sugar, basil leaves and lemon juice to a blender, puree on high speed for 1 minute. Add 2 cups cold water and puree for an additional minute. Pour the mixture into a large pitcher and stir in another 2 cups cold water.
- Serve over ice.