You must be signed in to print this content
Positano Hot Dog and French Fry Pizza
Giada De Laurentiis
- 2 cups frozen French fries (baked according to package directions and cooled)
- 10 mini hot dogs (halved lengthwise)
- 2 Flatout Artisan Thin Pizza Crusts
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup finely shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spread the baked French fries evenly on a rimmed baking sheet and toss with the hotdogs. Bake for 5 minutes to warm through.
- Place the crusts on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 2 minutes. Spread each crust evenly with the sauce and sprinkle with half the cheese. Top with the fries, hot dogs and remaining cheese. Bake an additional 5 minutes. Cut into wedges and serve.
- This recipe is brought to you in partnership with Flatout Flatbread.