Grilled Chicken And Shrimp With Pancetta And Chimichurri
Giada De Laurentiis
- 6 (6-ounce) boneless and skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
2 tablespoons dried oregano
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces pancetta, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 cup packed fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh oregano leaves or 2 tablespoons dried
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
For The Chicken And Shrimp
For The Pancetta And Chimichurri
Preheat a grill pan or preheat a gas or charcoal grill.
- Season the chicken and shrimp with the dried oregano, salt and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil. Grill the chicken for 5 to 6 minutes each side until cooked through. Grill the shrimp for 1 to 2 minutes on each side until pink and cooked through.
- In a small skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the pancetta and cook, stirring constantly until browned, about 6 to 8 minutes. Drain on paper towels. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine the garlic, parsley, oregano, vinegar, extra-virgin olive oil, and lemon juice. Pulse until smooth. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Slice the chicken diagonally and arrange on a large serving platter with the shrimp. Drizzle with the chimichurri and sprinkle with the pancetta.
- Nutrition Serving Size
- per serving
- 6 grams
- 41 grams
- 61 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 12 grams
- 210 milligrams
- 658 milligrams
- 3 grams
- 1 grams