Greek Yogurt Caesar
Giada De Laurentiis
- 1/2 cup 2% Greek Yogurt
- Juice from 1/2 lemon (about 1 tablespoon)
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worchestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- Freshly cracked black pepper (to taste)
- 1-2 tablespoons water for desired consistency
- In a small bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients except the water.
- Once thoroughly mixed and smooth, slowly add water and mix until the dressing reaches the desired consistency. Add freshly cracked black pepper to taste.
- Store leftover dressing in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to one week.