Giada De Laurentiis
- 3 cups tomato-vegetable juice (such as V8)
- 9 ounces silver tequila
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice (1 large or 2 small lemons)
- 1 tablespoon Calabrian chili paste
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Suggested garnishes: pitted Castelvetrano olives (lemon wedges, celery sticks, turkey jerky)
- This recipe originally appeared on Giada Entertains. Episode: Giada's Midnight Jam.
- Add the tomato-vegetable juice, tequila, lemon juice, chili paste and Worcestershire sauce to a pitcher. Stir to combine. Pour into 6 ice-filled glasses. Garnish with skewers threaded with your desired garnishes.