Giada De Laurentiis
- Butter-flavored nonstick cooking spray
- 4 croissants (sliced in half horizontally)
1/4 cup chocolate-hazelnut spread (such as Nutella)
- 6 fresh strawberries (very thinly sliced)
- Prepare a panini grill for medium heat according to the manufacturer's instructions. Spread the chocolate-hazelnut spread over one side of the croissant. Arrange the sliced strawberries over the spread. Cover with the remaining tops of the croissant.
- Spray a panini grill with nonstick spray and grill the panino until the croissant is crisp and golden and the fillings are warm, about 2 minutes. Cut the panino in half and serve.