Avocado and White Bean Dip
- One 15-ounce can cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 2 avocados diced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice from 1 large lemon
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- Serving suggestions: cut vegetables and toasted bread
- Originally seen on Giada In Italy, Season 3. Episode: Passion for Fashion.
- To a food processor, add the cannellini beans, avocados, lemon juice and salt. Process until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides with a rubber spatula as needed. Add the basil and pulse to incorporate. Serve alongside cut vegetables and toasted bread.