Giada De Laurentiis
- 1 cup vodka
- 1/4 cup herbal liqueur (such as Galliano)
- 3 cups blood orange soda (such as San Pellegrino)
- 1/2 cup club soda
- 6 Italian cherries in syrup (optional)
- 6 orange slices (optional)
- This recipe originally appeared on Giada Entertains. Episode: 70's Throwback Party.
- Pour the vodka and herbal liqueur into a pitcher filled with ice. Stir in the blood orange soda and club soda. Divide the cocktail among 6 glasses. Garnish each glass with an Italian cherry and an orange slice if desired.