Raw veggie bundles with a light tarragon-citrus dipping sauce.
Vegetable Bundles with Tarragon Dressing
- 1 cup whole-milk Greek yogurt such as Fage
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest 1 large lemon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice 1/2 lemon
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 carrot peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 English cucumber cut into matchsticks
- 24 fresh chives
- As seen on: Giada Entertains, Episode 1. Girl's Night In.
- For the dip: in a medium bowl, whisk together the yogurt, tarragon, lemon zest, lemon juice, olive oil and salt. Set aside for at least 5 minutes to allow the flavors to marry.
- For the bundles: make small bundles of 1 or 2 pieces each of the carrots, peppers and cucumbers. Tie each bundle at the equator with one of the chives, and trim the chive to the appropriate length. Serve alongside the tarragon-citrus dip.