Photo Credit: Food Network
Sweet and Smoky Lamb Ribs
- 5 pounds lamb spareribs 4 to 5 trimmed racks
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons smoked hot paprika
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- This recipe originally appeared on Giada Entertains. Episode: Giada's Italian Easter Party.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place the rib racks on a baking sheet. Mix together the salt and paprika, and sprinkle the racks evenly with the mixture. Cover with foil and bake for 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, mix together the marmalade and soy sauce.
- After 2 hours, uncover the racks and brush them with the marmalade mixture. Raise the oven temperature to 400 degrees F and roast, uncovered, for an additional 30 minutes, basting the racks halfway through with the pan juices.
- Cut into individual ribs and serve with lots of napkins.