Photo Credit: Food Network
Think of this decadent breakfast cocktail as a sort of spin on an Irish Coffee – but with milk chocolate gelato!
Spiked Chocolate and Coffee Milkshakes
- 1 pint milk chocolate gelato
- 1/4 cup cold-brew coffee such as Stumptown
- 1/4 cup Irish cream liqueur such as Baileys
- Soft whipped cream for topping
- This recipe originally appeared on Giada Entertains. Episode: Weekend Brunch.
- In a blender, blend the gelato, coffee and liqueur. Divide the milkshake between 2 mugs. Top with whipped cream.