Photo Credit: Elizabeth Newman
If you’re a fan of fudgy brownies, this easy slow-cooker recipe is for you!
Slow Cooker Brownies
- 1/2 cup 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- nonstick cooking spray
- Vanilla Ice Cream optional
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the butter and sugars until well combined. Whisk tin the eggs one at a time followed by the vanilla until smooth. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, salt and baking powder. Fold the dry ingredients into the wet until a few streaks fo dry remain. Add the chocolate chips and the walnuts and fold until combined.
- Spray the inside of a 4 quart slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Pour the batter into the prepared slow cooker and cook on high for 3 hours. Remove the insert and place on wire rack to cool until just warm. Use a large spoon to scoop out servings of brownie and top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream if desired.