Raspberry Prosecco Tulip
- 2 cups water
- 4 .25 ounce packets gelatin
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 1/2 cups prosecco
- 1 cup club soda
- 3 tablespoons black raspberry liquor
- 1 6 ounce container raspberries
- As seen on: Giada's Holiday Handbook, Season 2, Episode 2. Vintage-Inspired Happy Hour.
- Pour the water into a small sauce pan and sprinkle the gelatin over the top until is has absorbed liquid, about 1 minute. Place over medium heat and bring to a boil, stirring often with a wooden spoon to fully dissolve the gelatin. Pour the gelatin mixture into a bowl and add the sugar. Stir until the sugar is dissolved. Cool the liquid until just warm to the touch. Add the prosecco, club soda and black raspberry liquor. Stir until combine. Ladle 2 cup of the liquid into the bottom of a bundt pan. Sprinkle with the raspberries and refrigerate for an hour or until pretty much set.
- Once the first layer is set, pour the remaining liquid on the top and refrigerate for another 3 hours or until fully set.
- To unmold, dip the pan in a small amount of warm water for a few seconds. Place a plate over the top and invert the pan so the mold releases onto the plate. Serve with more raspberries if desired.