Photo Credit: Food Network
Mini Lobster Rolls
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest plus 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 stalk celery with the tender leaves chopped
- 1 teaspoon capers rinsed and chopped
- Kosher salt
- 8 ounces cooked lobster meat chopped (from about a 2-pound lobster)
- 3 split-top hot dog buns split
- 1/2 cup baby arugula
- In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon zest and juice, tarragon, celery, capers and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Mix together with a rubber spatula until everything is incorporated. Fold in the lobster meat.
- Place a small amount of arugula on each bun. Top with the lobster salad.