Photo Credit: Food Network
Sweet peach and salty, smokey bacon makes an unexpectedly amazing combo in this summery frittata.
Peach and Bacon Frittata
- 8 eggs
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 peaches cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 8 ounces applewood-smoked bacon cut into 1/3-inch pieces
- This recipe originally appeared on Giada on the Beach. Episode: Summer Brunch.
- Preheat the oven the 425 degrees F.
- Break the eggs into a medium bowl and whisk until smooth. Whisk in 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Add the peaches and chives and stir to combine.
- Place the bacon in a 10-inch ovenproof nonstick skillet. Set over medium heat and cook, stirring often with a rubber spatula, until the bacon is crispy and browned, about 10 minutes. Drain off all but 2 tablespoons of the fat from the pan. Return the pan to the heat and add the egg mixture. Cook for 1 minute, slowly scraping the bottom of the pan with the spatula. Smooth the top of the frittata and transfer the pan to the oven. Bake until the center is just set, 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool slightly before slicing.