Orange is the New Healthy Smoothie
- 1 cup fresh carrot juice
- 3⁄4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger juice see Note
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground turmeric
- In a small pitcher, stir together the carrot juice, orange juice, ginger juice, and turmeric. Pour half of the mixture into a shaker filled with ice. Shake for 30 seconds and strain into a large glass. Repeat with the remaining juice.
- Note: To make ginger juice, simply grate ginger on a Microplane over a fine-mesh strainer. Press on the ginger to squeeze the juice through the strainer. Discard the pulp.