Five ingredients and five minutes is all it takes to make this light and elegant limoncello pudding. Scoop the mixture into pretty glasses, sprinkle with crumbled meringue cookies, and dessert is done.
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese at room temperature
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons limoncello
- 1 10- ounce jar store-bought lemon curd
- 12 store-bought mini meringue cookies crushed
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine the mascarpone, heavy cream, sugar, and limoncello. Whip until the cream has soft peaks, about 2 minutes. Add the lemon curd and use a spatula or wooden spoon to gently incorporate the curd into the cream.
- Fill 4-ounce glasses with the lemon mixture and top with crumbled meringue cookies.