Here's Looking at Boo Treats
- 24 mini marshmallows
- 48 mini chocolate chips
- 48 round chocolate caramel candies
- 24 shredded wheat crackers or pretzel chips
- As seen on: Giada's Holiday Handbook, Season 2, Episode 1. Halloween Open House.
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Line a straight sided baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Cut each mini marshmallow in half across the equator. Push a mini chocolate chip, tip side down, in the center of the cut side of each marshmallow.
- Place two candies side by side on each cracker or chip. Place on the baking sheet and bake for 2 minutes or until just softened slightly. Remove from the oven and press one marshmallow onto the top of each candy. Place in the refrigerator for 10 minutes to chill or until firm. Sore in an airtight container in the refrigerator.