Photo Credit: Elizabeth Newman
Adding fresh herbs of your choice takes simple vinaigrette to a new level. Experiment with different combinations of herbs to best complement the salad!
Herby Salad Dressing
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped soft herbs chives, tarragon, dill, parsley
- Pour the cider vinegar into a small bowl. Drizzle in the oil in a steady stream while whisking until the oil is fully incorporated. Season with salt, pepper and herbs and whisk to combine.