For a grab-and-go breakfast burrito, make the egg salad on the weekend and save the assembly for the night before.
Greens, Eggs, and Ham Wrap
- 6 eggs
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dill chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 whole-wheat wraps
- 4 thin slices of ham dried well, preferably Black Forest ham
- 2 cups baby arugula
- Place the eggs in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water. Place the pan over high heat and bring to a rapid boil. Turn off the heat and cover the pan with a lid. Allow the eggs to sit for 9 minutes, covered. Drain well, then plunge the eggs into a bowl of ice water until completely chilled.
- Peel the eggs and roughly chop. Add them to a medium bowl, then add the mayonnaise, dill, and mustard. Fold it together with a rubber spatula to combine.
- Lay out the four wraps. Lay a slice of ham down the middle of each wrap, keeping it closer to one end of the wrap, which will be the side that stays open. Make a bed of arugula down the center of each slice of ham. Divide the egg salad over the arugula.
- Roll each wrap as you would a burrito, pulling half of the wrap over the egg salad, bringing the bottom of it up and then continuing to roll so that you have one end open and one end closed to keep everything in. Wrap each one tightly in plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator until breakfast.